Satia Knowledge Based Company is a private company informally established on 2003 in plasma laboratory, Laser and Plasma research institute, Shahid Beheshti University; but however business license was received on august 2015. The company focuses on plasma resources and applications and tries to produce various plasma generators in order to support different industry needs. Satia Co. undertakes projects covering areas of:
- Food Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Deposition and Coting
The company benefits expert staffs and board of directors. Dr. Shokri, chairman of the board and the most popular plasma physicist in Iran, leads the company together with Dr. Khani, CEO, Dr. Hosseini and Mr. Aqiqi.
Satia Knowledge Based Company has done a variety of projects. The most important projects are listed below:
- Construction of plasma incinerator, 2014.
- Catalyst recovery using plasma technology, 2013.
- Cracking of heavy hydrocarbon to hydrogen and light hydrocarbon, 2011.
- Deposition and coating of TiO2, DLC, SiO2 and Naphthalene polymers using PECVD method, 2011.
- First phase of design and construction of Iran national tokamak, 2010.
- Increasing the heavy oil quality and decreasing the sulfur components, 2009.
- First phase of plasma technology, 2009.
- Design and construction of bipolar direct current plasma nitridation and harden steel, aluminum, titanium and polymer parts, 2008.
Also different devices and systems have been made by the company expert personnel, such as:
- Ozone generator
- Nano deposition system
- Diabetes wound healing system
- Water purification system
- Plasma thruster for Satellites (experimental scheme)
- Plasma nitridation system
- Plasma sterilization system
- Waste treatment system
- Plasma spray gun
- Textile hydrophobization system
- Converting petrochemical waste to valuable compounds system
- Converting greenhouse gases to safe gases system
Now Satia Co. try to design and costruct:
- Elimination of petrochemical waste system (1000 Kg daily)
- Textile treatment system
- Plasma Cleaner (medical equipment sterilization) system
- Increasing polymer tonality and hydrophilicity system
Deposition process with PECVD
Deposition of diamond-like layer (DLC)
Deposition of silicon layer and study the optical and electrical properties
Sterilizing equipment and food at low temperatures
Sterile food and using atmospheric plasma torches
Plasma processing of food products
Create anti-sweat packaging
Increase the shelf life of food
Medicine & Biotechnology
Processing cancer cells
Burns and diabetic wounds processing
Sterilization of dental channels
Dental polymer surface processing
Biocompatible polymers and scaffolds processing
Polymer & Textile
Plasma processing polymers and textiles to the width of 80 cm
Vacuum plasma processing for Etching Process
Hydrophilic a variety of polymers
Create hydrophobic layers on polymers and textiles
Increase the surface energy of different levels
Dielectric barrier discharge atmospheric plasma processing using oxygen, helium, argon, nitrogen and air in laboratory-scale
Activation processing of irradiation levels under vacuum plasma for different gases
Eliminate the petrochemical, hospital and oil hazardous wastes
Convert heavy oil fractions into lighter fractions
The revival of catalysts and converted to coke
The use of ozone and its production
The conversion of gaseous pollutants into harmless materials
The capture solid contaminants and air purification
In the water and sewage